- Re-assessing your demands and needs
- Reviewing levels of cover
- Adding or removing optional covers such as legal expenses
- Adding or removing people on your policy
- The possibility of deferring payments (please refer to FAQ’s below)
- Reduced repayments, or rescheduled term
- Waiving missed or late payment fees
- Amending your repayment date without any cost
- Reducing interest payments
It is important that customers do not leave themselves uninsured, so we encourage you to contact us to discuss the options available if you are struggling to afford your payments during this uncertain time.
What is a payment deferral?
23 March 2020
We have been carefully monitoring the situation with regards to COVID-19 and we have made the decision to close our offices following the recent guidance from the government. Whilst the offices are closed, the Longfields team will be working remotely and will be available via your Account Handlers direct email, mobile phone or our office email which is email@example.com. Alternatively, please call the office (01473 784500 or 01206 39600) and leave a voicemail after the tone with you name and number and someone will be in touch with you very shortly.
This is a difficult time, but as you know – we do difficult things well; we are tackling this head on and have a robust infrastructure in place to ensure our specialist services are maintained. You can therefore rest assured that we are still here to support you during this challenging period.